Edit Track allows you to add track points before the starting point or after the last point new your GPS device recorded. It can be useful when for any reason, you started your activity before your device actually recorded it (lack of GPS signal, you forgot to start your watch, etc).
Start by loading a GPX file
- Edit Trace is very young and has been developed for my personal need, it has many limitations has you can see. But if you just need to add the correct starting point if your device took some time to lock on the GPS, it should do the job.
- Only GPX format is supported.
- Edit trace allows you to add track points before the starting point your device recorded or at the end of the track.
- Every new track point is placed at an arbitrary value of 30 seconds before/after the previous/next one.
- If your original GPX file contains extended data (elevation, heart rate, etc), the information taken from the nearest track point recorded by your device will be copied to the new point.
- For any bug report, suggestions, comment or just a hello, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.